Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Still here...

I am still here. I thought I was long overdue for a post...it has been nearly 2 months since my last. For those who have me as a teacher, you know I am enrolled in a graduate program this year. I am currently in the toughest stretch right now so my free time is endangered for the moment.

But, I did want to check in with a thought. Have you noticed that the older you get, the faster time moves? I thought this week about how we are just a few weeks away from the start of term 4. Yes...I said TERM 4! This year has really been moving quickly...and I feel like the older I get, the quicker time flies.

Anybody have a similar experience to share regarding the inevitable passage of time? Can you believe how quickly the school year is passing...or is it just me??

No comments: