Monday, October 29, 2007

Congratulations

I don't think its really hit me yet but a big congratulations go out to the Red Sox. After going 86 years not winning one, to have done it twice in 4 years is pretty incredible. These are special times to be a New England sports fan for sure. My only question is, why don't they have the parade on Saturday so more people can attend?

Special thanks goes out to everyone who attended our sophomore class fundraiser at Friendly's on Monday night. It was great to see so many students as well as some supportive faculty members who went out of their way to stop by. We wouldn't be successful without people like you.

Is this school year flying by for anybody else besides me? Hard to believe Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away!

I just started reading "The Sixties" during SSR. Has anybody else read this? The 1960's is one of my favorite periods in history and I've been meaning to read this book for years. So far so good.

I hope everyone has a good week. Enjoy your free tacos on Tuesday.

1 comment:

JUN10RS! said...

We definitely have to agree with you on that one about the Friendly's. It was really a great turnout. Who knows, maybe we can move on to bigger restaurants soon?